Renaming the Wiki
Suggestion: Rename the general page title form "Maxthon Help" to "Maxthon Knowledge Base" or "Knowledge Base". There already is a Maxthon Help, two of them could lead to confusion. --jl 10:32, 25 February 2009 (CST)
- I'm with JL in this case.. As all we know, Maxthon Help is a different web site and Wiki's are Knowledge Base's.. No need to confuse people.. --Underdose 12:42, 25 February 2009 (CST)
- Also agree, terminology is important here, let's always use "MKB" to refer to the wiki (short for Maxthon knowledge Base) --MoMo 19:49, 25 February 2009 (CST)
- Terminology is important, but we must add Terminology under FAQ's, not at the top of Main Page imho.. --Underdose 13:11, 25 February 2009 (CST)
- Momo, before making any more changes please join us on IRC. Thank you. --jl 13:12, 25 February 2009 (CST)
- Ok --MoMo 00:28, 26 February 2009 (CST)
- Hi Everyone, It's OneTreeHill from Maxthon. I am new here and try to help make it looks better. As you can see, the page title has been renamed to Maxthon Wiki. And also start adding materials to make this site become Maxthon's Knowledge Base.
Re(arrange/design/volution) of Main Page
I and jl rearranged almost everything on the Main Page, merged or seperated some info, and made some cosmetics as you can see... Please tell us what you think about this new Main Page. --Underdose 21:10, 25 February 2009 (CST)
This message will destroy itself if not replied in 24 hours by 3 or more users.
- I really like the changes, the mainpage is really clear now. --MoMo 11:31, 26 February 2009 (CST)