Startup - Maxthon 2.0
- Type the URL of the site which you would like it to be your homepage. When you open the browser, this page will be automatically loaded. You can also set a blank page for this. It is set to be Maxthon Start Page if you don’t change the setting.
- Startup Page
This is different with homepage. It’s the first look when you start Maxthon every time.
You have four options:
1. Open Homepage. --- Let you begin with your homepage.
2. Show "Last Visited Pages" Tab. --- You will access a page which displays your last visied page when you close the browser last time.
3. Resume pages left open on last exit automatically. --- Open all opened pages when you exit last time.
4. Open a folder of Favorites. --- Open a folder in your favorites folder. You can choose the folder by clicking on the green “Browse…” link
- Check for updates at startup
- If you check this option Maxthon will connect with his server every time you start Maxthon to check if there is an update available for Maxthon. It is enabled by default.
- Don't load Startup Page when opened by other program
- If you open a link in MSN, then you won’t see the startup page with this setting enabled. It is enabled by default.