Plugin Options - Maxthon 1.x
From Maxthon Wiki
This is a list of all your installed Maxthon plugins.
You can find more plugins on the Maxthon Resource Center.
- Start the plugin after the page is fully loaded
- Enable this option if you like the plugin to start on all webpages you open when they finished loading. This can be useful for ad-blocking plugins or plugins that change things on webpages.
- If the plugin has a configuration page this option will open it.
- Remove the plugin from your hard disk.
Maxthon has support for some IE plugin. You can't use all IE plugins, since Maxthon works differently.
- Enable IE Plugin Support
- If you check this option Maxthon will list installed IE plugins after you restart Maxthon. Not all plugins you see in this list are supported. You can find a list of supported plugins here.