Maxthon 3 - Video Popup
With this function it is possible to detach flash contents (mostly flash based videos) from webpages.
If you move the mouse over a video for a while, a small toolbar will appear. It contains a button and a menu. For the details about the latter one please refer to the Maxthon 3 - Resource Sniffer article.
When you click on the Popup button, the video gets detached to a popup window and continues to play.
The detached window can be pinned to the top on the screen, can be re-attached to the original webpage, and has a menu with some more functionality:
- Reset Video Size: if you changed the size of the window you can set it back to its original size.
- Download video: it is the same function which is described here.
- Always on Top: with this option it is possible to pin the window onto the top of other windows. You can do the same with the button on the window frame.
- Auto-hide Window Frame: toggle the auto-hide of the window frame.
- Exit Window Mode: this re-attaches the window the its original page if it is still open. If it is closed, then the window simply gets closed.